I read 8 books this month – a little less than my usual, but I’ve been really busy with work and also knitting gifts! My blogging seems to have suffered as well. I promise, a backlog of reviews is coming!
Total Books Read in 2016 (from my Goodreads page): 52
Books Read in June:
- The Wander Society by Keri Smith (read my review here)
- Doctor Who: The Silent Stars Go By by Dan
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (read my review here)
- The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
- Everland by Wendy Spinale
- The Restoration of Otto Laird by Nigel Packer
- Muse by Jonathan Galassi
- Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day by Winifred Watson
An impending Canada Post strike has created a slow down at customs, so my June Owlcrate still hasn’t arrived. Today is Canada Day – so no mail delivery – and they could strike as soon as Monday. So I may be waiting for quite awhile. I’m a bit bummed about it, but seeing as it’s out of my hands, I’m trying not to stress.
So that’s it! As always, pictures, plus shorter reviews for some of my reads are also on Instagram.